Sunday, April 21, 2013

The doctor put me on Augmentin. I hope I have no reaction to that drug.

I went to Budapest to have some dental work done at Kreativ Dental.

They made upper and lower partial dentures to replace what I had. They also put crowns on my front teeth. That was a cosmetic job that I thought was a good idea since I was there anyway. The lower area is now completely infected.

The doctor put me on Augmentin. I hope I have no reaction to that drug. The operation is healing but aches. I can not wear the lower dentures while it heals. I hope they fit properly when it is healed.

I had nothing wrong with my mouth when I went to Kreativ Dental in Budapest. I simply needed new partial dentures for the back teeth. Now, I have major problems. 

The root canals are being done through the crowns since all of the front crowns are attached all the way across. I paid for individual crowns and if anything more happens I will have to replace 6 crowns on each of the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment